Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for two nights at Seadragon Backpackers and enjoyed one of the best hostels we've ever visited. Though we were more than two hours late, the receptionists greeted us very friendly. The facilities were big, very homely and clean. The staff was surprisingly nice and attentive; at the end of the two/three days we felt a bit like leaving a kind of home. To conclude: we recommend Seadragon Backpackers for every young person staying in Brighton! ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Julian Germany
- “ The manager is extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is welcoming and clean. It is located just up the street from the ocean, and is in a fairly quiet neighborhood with good services nearby. It's close to a street with busses that go into town and from the train station. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at the Seadragon Hostel for a hen weekend, it was perfectly located near the seafront, bars & shops. The owner was amazingly helpful, particularly with the location of free parking which saved us £50 over the weekend. The 4 bed dorm was clean & modern and the beds were so comfy. The downstairs kitchen was an added bonus with free tea, coffee, milk & breakfast items. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone & would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 victoria Wales