Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hosts made the very best of the location. The facilities are convenient, the rooms aren'tt large but lovely and cosy. Thank's for the nice guiding through the city map and hoovering between hangover german princesses and full-of-sweat clothing without fainting. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Eric Daniel Germany
- “ Met by a member of staff who was very helpful and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. The room we were staying was clean but quite hot at night even though a window was open and we couldn't close it if we wanted too. We were woken by noisy people having an argument outside and by bin men collecting rubbish at 4am in the morning. However being on the corner of a main road maybe it wasn't surprising. I think this window could be double glazed and have Windows that open and close. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Lee England
- “ Had an amazing stay. (Glen and Kevin) were very accommodating even when we arrived outside reception times. Bed in double room was awesome better than my own at home. Will definitely be back again. Thanks. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Terri-Anne New Zealand