Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager is extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is welcoming and clean. It is located just up the street from the ocean, and is in a fairly quiet neighborhood with good services nearby. It's close to a street with busses that go into town and from the train station. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at the Seadragon Hostel for a hen weekend, it was perfectly located near the seafront, bars & shops. The owner was amazingly helpful, particularly with the location of free parking which saved us £50 over the weekend. The 4 bed dorm was clean & modern and the beds were so comfy. The downstairs kitchen was an added bonus with free tea, coffee, milk & breakfast items. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone & would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 victoria Wales
- “ Very good value for the money. Try the Robin Hood pub around the corner when staying. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice clean room, nice friendly staff and no two night minimum on a weekend - definitely coming back! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hosts made the very best of the location. The facilities are convenient, the rooms aren'tt large but lovely and cosy. Thank's for the nice guiding through the city map and hoovering between hangover german princesses and full-of-sweat clothing without fainting. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Eric Daniel Germany
- “ Met by a member of staff who was very helpful and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. The room we were staying was clean but quite hot at night even though a window was open and we couldn't close it if we wanted too. We were woken by noisy people having an argument outside and by bin men collecting rubbish at 4am in the morning. However being on the corner of a main road maybe it wasn't surprising. I think this window could be double glazed and have Windows that open and close. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Lee England