Seagulls Garret Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time at this hostel while visiting Riga in daytime, chilling out in the evenings. Unfortunately we did not find many people eager to share that time, which was a bit of a killer for the atmosphere. We heard however that this hostel is very new, and things like that come with time. We wish Seagulls Garret a great future ahead. Oh, and the lockers under the beds are not really practical, but atleast your stuff is safe. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Perfect location right next to the rail and bus stations. Very secure with key card access and friendly and helpful staff. Well equipped kitchen and nice decor. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect if you like it nice and quiet! They call it 10-bed dorm, but it's actually an apartment with two rooms and no bunk beds! The staff is helpful and friendly and the common room is cool and well eqipped. It is in the immediate center but also quiet at night. And next time I'm going to bring my cat... -) ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very clean, friendly staff, Internet free! ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany