Seagulls Garret Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good. Great staff. Nice location and hostel. Especially the terrace is great for relaxed evenings and to get in contact with other visitors. Fully recommended! ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Robert Germany
- “ Great staff and very good loctaion. Will definitely stay there again. ”
- 19 May 2016 Omri Israel
- “ The hostel was really nice and it's located really central, in the old town. I really liked the terrace, was nice sitting there and chatting with other hotel guests. I was there with three friends and we booked the 10 bed female room. Actually, the room is separated in two separate rooms - so we only had 4 beds in our part, was nice. I would really recommend it. ”
- 07 May 2016 Zane Latvia
- “ It was really bad that tour guide got sick. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous Lithuania