Seagulls Garret Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice hostel located in the heart of the city. The staff was really helpful. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ We had a great time at this hostel while visiting Riga in daytime, chilling out in the evenings. Unfortunately we did not find many people eager to share that time, which was a bit of a killer for the atmosphere. We heard however that this hostel is very new, and things like that come with time. We wish Seagulls Garret a great future ahead. Oh, and the lockers under the beds are not really practical, but atleast your stuff is safe. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Perfect location right next to the rail and bus stations. Very secure with key card access and friendly and helpful staff. Well equipped kitchen and nice decor. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous England