Seagulls Garret Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, new and clean. Superb location in the very center, but not on the noisy streets. All very good! The only thing that was bad that our security card did not work to unlock front doors and the hostel didn't manage to fix this problem during our 2 days stay. ”
- 01 May 2015 Rusne Lithuania
- “ 친절하고 매우 좋음.. 다만 문 열고 닫을때 소리가 너무 커서 문열릴때마다 깼음.. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 SOJIN South Korea
- “ It's so nice! Room(Dormitory) is seperated by wall, so it's more convinient. Personal curtain and lamp, love it! I really recommend this hostel for your Riga trip!!!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great stay + friendly and cool stuff = amazing time. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Arturs Latvia
- “ A clean backpacker hostel in old town. The staff is super friendly. We had a great time ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ A really nice hostel located in the heart of the city. The staff was really helpful. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal