Seagulls Garret Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel and very good price compared to similar hostels in neighbourhood. One issue was the distribution of electricity sockets in the room. Some beds had 5 sockets and others had zero so you had to plug your things into sockets by other peoples beds. The only other issue are the floor standing lockers. They would be the perfect size to fit your entire backback inside but unfortunately they have metal shelves inside which means you need to empty your backpack onto the shelves. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ I hadnt live any problem. I liked it. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Very nice hostel, new and clean. Superb location in the very center, but not on the noisy streets. All very good! The only thing that was bad that our security card did not work to unlock front doors and the hostel didn't manage to fix this problem during our 2 days stay. ”
- 01 May 2015 Rusne Lithuania
- “ 친절하고 매우 좋음.. 다만 문 열고 닫을때 소리가 너무 커서 문열릴때마다 깼음.. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 SOJIN South Korea
- “ It's so nice! Room(Dormitory) is seperated by wall, so it's more convinient. Personal curtain and lamp, love it! I really recommend this hostel for your Riga trip!!!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great stay + friendly and cool stuff = amazing time. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Arturs Latvia