Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cheerful, helpful staff was my favorite part of staying in this hostel. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Larry USA
- “ Thanks to the manager and David , her son, they are lovely people. I could stay to the evening in the hostel and my room; til time came for my bus trip to Mexico. I found the people staying there, a little strange, not talking like if they had secrets !!! I like to share with others our experiences in a voyage !!! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good affordable place and very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 29 May 2013 Josephine USA
- “ Very cool atmosphere! The Seaside Guesthouse feels alot more like staying with friends than a hotel or hostel! Located in a residential part of the city, a few blocks from downtown, the house is full of friendly residents and staff eager to educate you on the happenings of Belize City and even show you around and hang out with you. An incredibly hospitable, fun, unforgettable experience; a great place to stay, especially if you're looking for something more exciting and authentic than a hotel. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Keith USA