Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to go and meet people, really loved it! So good it was that we had to change our plans so we could stay a bit longer!! 100% recommended!! ”
- 16 Dec 2016 valentin Argentina
- “ Had the greatest time over my two day stay at the Seaside. The employees were very helpful and so welcoming, the facilities were clean and safe. Met amazing people from all over the globe. Great place overall. Would recommend to anyone. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Jarett USA
- “ I ennjoyed my stay. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facilities are kept very clean. ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Marissa USA
- “ I ended up in a top bunk in the room I had reserved. I could not physically deal with it, and since they had a room available in the coed dorm, they let me switch. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. The only negative was a bit of an ant problem. It was my first stay at a hostel and overall it was a good experience, and an amazing price for a stay in Waikiki. ”
- 21 Sep 2016 Cari USA
- “ Excellent Hostel, awesome facilities and decent selection of food. Close to lots of things around Waikiki ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Nicholas England