Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed 2 nights there. Very great value for money. Very friendly staff, all very clean, Free breakfast, just 4 min walk from the beach, in the best place of Waikiki. I would really recommend it to my friends. Jon ”
- 26 Jan 2017 Jon Spain
- “ Good staff; very friendly. Common areas and free breakfast that allow people to get along. Had a nice time there. ”
- 21 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Our room did not have a real door, only a screen. There was a storm where we actually lost power, and the wind proved too noisy and cold in January. Quiet hours are also not enforced on time. ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA