Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1. Staff were very good to great - they made the experience one I want to repeat. 2. The "bonus" features also would bring me back - free body board to borrow, adequate continental breakfast, free waffles on some days, even a free pasta feed on Tues (which helped people to socialize). 3. Wifi worked all the time - very important to me. 4. One improvement: I was in room 3 - can't do anything about the street noise ,BUT anyway to darken the street-side windows ( shades/shutters) ? ”
- 01 Jan 2017 Marcin USA
- “ Great place to go and meet people, really loved it! So good it was that we had to change our plans so we could stay a bit longer!! 100% recommended!! ”
- 16 Dec 2016 valentin Argentina
- “ Had the greatest time over my two day stay at the Seaside. The employees were very helpful and so welcoming, the facilities were clean and safe. Met amazing people from all over the globe. Great place overall. Would recommend to anyone. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Jarett USA
- “ I ennjoyed my stay. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facilities are kept very clean. ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Marissa USA