Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No WIFI in room. WIFI is almost non-existent at night, probably because everybody was using it. Luckily, I have a US mobile with 5G of data. The staff was very friendly though. Since my flight was in the evening, they let me back into my dorm for one quick shower in the late afternoon. In addition, the staff was good at drunk and rowdy crowd control. Rooms are quiet at night and they managed to shoo the drunk noisy kids out of the common area at 11pm. ”
- 17 May 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good location, friendly staff, spacey rooms, big lockers (except in the 2 bed dorms) = great stay and experience ”
- 12 May 2016 Karina Germany
- “ Nice laid-back people staying there, so it is easy to get to know people. ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice staff, good location! Thank you, mahalo! ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Pauliina Finland
- “ Internet is not working very well, but very Nice place!!! ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Stephanie