Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Curtains on bunk beds was a nice touch. Common area was a great place to meet people and make friends. I very much enjoyed my time here. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Average hostel well located in Waikiki. Pretty large room with clean bathroom. The only surprise was the obligation to provide a credit card number even if the room is paid cash as they want to be able to charge $50 in case you don't return the key; this is the most expensive key guarantee I ever seen. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was excellent: minutes away from Waikiki Beach/shops/restaurants, quiet comfy courtyard, free towels/beach gear, bathrooms and personal lockers in each room, nice helpful staff. This will certainly be my first choice next time I'm in Honolulu. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Jason USA
- “ I arrived late, my resercation was cancelled, Not happy! ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Matt Canada
- “ Everything was good except it can be noisy by the main street. Same with other people staying there. Only a thin bed cover was given for a blanket so you might need to wear pajamas and shirt to sleep. Or use the towel for extra cover. But it's not a problem for the warmer months I am sure. I went during January which was the colder month. But that was warm enough to wear shorts and shirts out at night. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and people, arrived solo first night ( before girlfriend arrived ) and ended up smalltalking with some people to 2 past midnight, very relaxed atmosphere. Walls not to thick, but people tend not to make to much noice within the hostel. Dorm beds feel a little more comfortable than private beds. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Mattias Sweden