Second Home Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful experience at Second Home hostel. John and the staff are warm and generous, even kind enough to share their dinner. The other guests were pleasant and it just felt like home. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous Kenya
- “ Good place with nice people working and many interesting people from all over the world. Good place to get to know other travelers. The place got a good communal area, and good beds, located in the center of the old city. What do you need more? ”
- 12 Sep 2017 Bert Belgium
- “ very helpful poeple either inside the hotel or even any advise around all istanbul or even all turkey ! ”
- 12 Jun 2017 MURAT Australia
- “ This hostel is very near to many attractions, restaurants and so many shops! Very good for solo traveller as you can meet different people in the hostel. It's clean and everything is equipped well. I would like to visit here again if i come back to Turkey! Besides, the staff there are very friendly, provided me with so much information about what to do and how to go. Especially there is the one who is very handsome, charming and cheerful, you have to visit this place and find him! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong