Second Home Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a really nice stay at this hostel. John, the manager, was super helpful when I had a problem with a bus ticket booking. He called the bus company and fixed the problem. My hostel room was perfectly clean. The common room is a comfortable place to relax, listen to chill-out music and meet and greet the hostel's friendly cat. The location is an easy walk to most of Istanbul's best attractions. I'll stay here again when I visit Istanbul in the future. Thanks! ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was perfect, one of the best places I ever stayed!! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel is in a great location for exploring old town. It is less than 10 mins walk from all the attractions. It is beside hoards of cafes and restaurants to eat. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Patrick Ireland
- “ Very chill hostel. The location is perfect. Nice dorm rooms, value, accessibility, and breakfast. But most of all, the people there were great. I'd recommend this hostel! ”
- 22 Dec 2015 thi USA
- “ I stayed at Second Home Hostel in a private room for 1 night and it was the perfect. Maria, Merve and Can were helpful with anything needed. I will necessarily come back )) Thank you for great weekend ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Anonymous Ukraine