Second Home Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very helpful poeple either inside the hotel or even any advise around all istanbul or even all turkey ! ”
- 12 Jun 2017 MURAT Australia
- “ This hostel is very near to many attractions, restaurants and so many shops! Very good for solo traveller as you can meet different people in the hostel. It's clean and everything is equipped well. I would like to visit here again if i come back to Turkey! Besides, the staff there are very friendly, provided me with so much information about what to do and how to go. Especially there is the one who is very handsome, charming and cheerful, you have to visit this place and find him! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I had a really nice stay at this hostel. John, the manager, was super helpful when I had a problem with a bus ticket booking. He called the bus company and fixed the problem. My hostel room was perfectly clean. The common room is a comfortable place to relax, listen to chill-out music and meet and greet the hostel's friendly cat. The location is an easy walk to most of Istanbul's best attractions. I'll stay here again when I visit Istanbul in the future. Thanks! ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was perfect, one of the best places I ever stayed!! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina