Second Home Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay here. Everyone was friendly and helpful whenever I needed it. The location is great to easily get into the city and is much cheaper than other hostels. I also was able to park my car (for free!) and didn't have to worry about anything happening to it as the neighborhood is fairly safe. The only downside is one bathroom... But I wasn't in any hurry in the morning so that was fine. This hostel is made to feel like your home away from home. :) ”
- 28 May 2013 Katja USA
- “ Great place to stay for a much needed rest during my travels. Its a house so its like being at home. Very close to Seatac Airport. Bus service and light rail made it easy to get into the city. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Facilities are kept very clean and breakfast is ready each morning. They have free Wi-Fi throughout the house.There is a free public beach only a few blocks away and the Peugeot Sound can be accessed through local hiking trails. Overall I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Keith USA
- “ ホステルというよりも郊外のお宅に泊まるという感じ。空港からは恐らく歩いて15‐20分の距離ですが、殆どまっすぐ進むだけなので行くのも簡単。近くにはタコベル等のファーストフードチェーンが数件。朝食はシリアルが用意されていて、部屋もファシリティもとても綺麗。都心に行くのに時間はかかりますが、低コストで抑えたい人にはお勧め。 ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Japan
- “ The non-party location, quiet atmosphere and welcoming environment with warm fireplace and back porch were greatly appreciated having traveling so many miles. I particularly chose this hostel as it is the ONLY one open year round that is not a party-atmosphere constantly. A few years ago I stayed at another hostel in Ballard, now relocated to downtown without parking for those of us who drove or rented a car. I am very pleased to have found this hostel and will stay again; biz & pleasure! ”
- 20 Dec 2012 S Rowan USA
- “ I'm glad we stayed here. It was a cheap place to stay the night and we made a new friend. We took a bus from the airport, but got off after one stop. We should have just walked from the airport to the hostel, it's not very far. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA