Secret Buddha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did NOT stay at this hostel and therefore, I can't speak of it's facilities or location. I called the hostel a few days before the reservation to confirm it and they didn't have any records of my reservation and informed me that the hostel was closed for the holidays. After several phone calls and 5 different excuses about why they didn't have the reservation, hey sent me an email informing me that they had the right to cancel the reservation and if I wanted to stay I had to pay more. ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous Colombia
- “ What an amazing place. If you want to be away from it all and chill out this is the place to stay. The garden and hostel is amazing. The staff and owner were really welcoming and helpful. Their urban buddha hostel is nearer the action but equally as lovely. ”
- 19 Apr 2012 Sadhbh Ireland
- “ Lovely hostel, lovely staff but too far out from the city for me. ”
- 12 Mar 2012 Anonymous
- “ Amazing place. Far from Medellin but if you want to rest and go out for dinner or parties is the perfect place. ”
- 12 Mar 2012 Juan Carlos