Secret Garden Tulum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the most beautiful hostel we stayed at during our 5 day/4 night trip. Would have stayed another night if we had another day!! This truely is a luscious oasis in downtown Tulum. Definitely worth renting a scooter to get you to the beaches, ruines, and cenotes. Which the rental store happens to be just one block away! I cannot say how beautiful and clean and peaceful this hostel was. Not your college-party type of place. But an excellent place to unwind and relax with good company. ”
- 02 Aug 2017 Michael USA
- “ Amazing garden courtyard, lovely private ensuite rooms with maid service... really more of an affordable offbeat hotel. Wonderful experience! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Katherine USA
- “ Beautiful stay and great location close to town. Staff was phenomenal, very friendly and willing to help with trip planning. Beautiful spot and great price! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Alice USA
- “ loved it!! really beautiful, lovely and quiet. one suggestion/complaint - the bungalows (slightly separate building, mini fridge and hot plate) are more expensive than the other rooms but do not have AC, and our toilet didn't flush more than pee. book a non-bungalow if possible!! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Mary USA