Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ location is not the best for Beach holiday. unfortunately no motorbike rental service despite of the distance to the next Collage. nice staff, Bungalow in the hillside with view to koh samui was worth the money. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great place to stay, even though it is a bit far from the beach I would definitly recommend to stay there! The view from the huts is probably one of the best you can get for that price! Thanks for the nice staff, we alomst felt as part of the family! ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ We stayed a few nights in the double shared bathroom room which was good value for money but the bathrooms were horrible and didn't even have toilet paper. After a few days we also noticed some bites which we assume were bedbugs so we moved to hillside bungalows which were nice enough for the money too but we continued to get bites and the bed was horrible! Also everything was falling to pieces and the sink leaked. Good view of sea though and close to Bantai which is 10-15 min walk. ”
- 07 Jan 2012 Nick
- “ Nice and cosy, but a bit remote. 20-30 min walk to the beach and a very dark way to walk home in the evening. If you dont mind paying a taxi there is no problem about the location. ”
- 13 Nov 2011 Malene
- “ would definitely recommend the double rooms but would not recommend the twin rooms or should I say the sweat rooms which have no view. I booked 4rooms for a group. excellent value for money. 100 Baht per person into the full moon party. ”
- 14 Oct 2011 Una