Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and VERY friendly staff! ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very clean environment. The staff was very friendly. Located withing walking distance of Dogo Onsen. Be warned though that the showers are like onsen style showers. There is no privacy. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nori & Matt are great people. Very helpful! Movie & dinner nights are fun! A thoughtful & artful conversion of a former biz hotel. Cool common area with large communal dining table, tatami & cafe seating. Big industry kitchen too! Tatami bed dorm lacks privacy but is comfy & has ensuite sink & lockers. Original communal baths now private offer tons of space, couples can easily share, but may need a reno. Decent locale near onsen & shops. Don't miss Matsuyama castle. Sen is a pilgrim's paradise! ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada