Seoul Base Camp
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. The biggest complaint is the lack of quiet. People should be told to not talk in the main room during the early and late hours of the day. Even if they are being fairly quiet, the cloth does nothing to shield the volume and it wakes up all the people sleeping. Put a sign on the table telling people to talk in the the kitchen or outside. Staff was awesome and would be the main reason I would come back. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed at this hostel a few times and I will come back. The friendliness of the staff makes this a truly special place to stay. It is close to a central subway line and the a lively university area without being noisy. It truly is a unique hostel with a good vibe, my only complaint is that it is not a good place to stay in the colder months. Seoul's winters are brutal and the open plan of this hostel makes it very cold. ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Margot South Korea
- “ Seoul Base Camp is a great hostel to stay at! The atmosphere, people, and overall area is just great! Though it was a bit cold, with all the heaters and blankets I slept very well. Location is great! We booked 2 nights, and ended up staying 4. I highly recommend staying here. ”
- 23 Nov 2012 Saad USA
- “ This is definitely a good place with value for money. Two minutes walk from subway station, walking distance to hong-ik university area with many nice restaurants, bars and clubs, very friendly and helpful staff. Great atmosphere for partying and meeting new people. ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Anonymous China