Seoul Base Camp
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really kind staff, an awesome rooftop with a kitchen and regular BBQs. The hostel pet pig was one of the highlights of my whole trip. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Rebecca Canada
- “ Awesome stay. Right next to Hongdae where youth night life is banging. The staff were friendly and informative. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel owner made everyone feel at home. Many people had stayed for a long period of time which speaks volumes to the level of comfort of this place! This hostel is definitely a community, not just a hostel! I will definitely come back :) ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Kristine USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. So many awesome travelers stay here, so there is always someone to talk to. It's in a good location, being only a short walk from a major shopping mall, grocery store, restaurants, convenience stores and the subway. The staff is very friendly. They keep the place neat and orderly for the most part. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 samirah USA