Seoul Base Camp
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I highly recommend Seoul Base Camp to young solo travelers spending time in Seoul. The hostel is in Hongdae, walking distance to a great area with bars & restaurants, and steps away from the Metro & the Han River. Many of the other hostel guests are also solo travelers so there are many opportunities to meet people to do things with. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Seoul. ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner have pet (pig) Please info to the people want to rent your guesthouse may be the tenant is Muslim people. Please take noted the muslim people can not rent this guesthouse. You must global person to know the people religion. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Wan Malaysia
- “ What really makes this hostel so brilliant are the people there! Especially Jake is such a nice guy who helps you with everything you'll need! Awesome host and awesome hostel! Absolutley loved our stay here. The hostel itself is nice, you just want to hang out in the common area cause it's such a nice place (and the rooms aren't the biggest so...). Would recommend staying here without any hesitation. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Sebastian Germany