Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed 3 bed private dorm room. Room has own toilet and shower. Clean, price is reasonable. But you can hear people's voice too much, rooms are so close to each other or walls are so thin:) and it's too bad that you can't use the nice terrace after 10 pm. I booked this hostel because of terrace but we can't. Breakfast was good. Thanks for the coffee and eggs and jams:) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ We really appreciate the friendliness the staffs showed us. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Staff was very nice and friendly, whole atmosphere was quite nice. And also it was very clean. Beautiful girls were really helpful. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Had a one night stay there. Small and cozy guesthouse, convenient for travelers and close to the area Hongdae. Had a crush on the staff, would come back for her ㅋㅋㅋ ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Guillaume France
- “ Such a convenient place. You can reach here simply by taking Airport Line for 2 stops. It was located at a very quiet area, Yet very close to the pub and bar nearby. ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong