Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast included; two minutes from the subway; small and homely. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I really liked staying at this guesthouse, the staff was very nice and kind, they helped me with everything I needed and they were always polite and smiling. The room was also very comfortable and quiet, I slept well all the time I stayed there. It was also very close to the fun area in Hongdae with many cheap restaurants and stores, I could get there without spending a subway ticket and enjoy the day. The coffee shops around the guesthouse are also nice! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Natalia Brazil
- “ Hostel was in a great location and the staff was very friendly! Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed 3 bed private dorm room. Room has own toilet and shower. Clean, price is reasonable. But you can hear people's voice too much, rooms are so close to each other or walls are so thin:) and it's too bad that you can't use the nice terrace after 10 pm. I booked this hostel because of terrace but we can't. Breakfast was good. Thanks for the coffee and eggs and jams:) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey