Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Seoul I Guesthouse is a great place to stay, and its location is perfect. Right in the middle of the University district and right next to a big metro link, it makes it really easy to either have fun right where you are, or get out and explore the city (which I highly suggest). The staff was great and super helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A really great hostel to stay in. It feels very safe and secure here, with electronic locks for the main doors, locks for the rooms and lockers. The staff are extremely friendly! The hostel is clean and tidy and feels very homely like. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great location, literally 2 min away from the exit#3 of the "Hongik University" subway AND Airport Express station. It's very easy to get to the airport and to the downtown of Seoul (5 stations to "City Hall" station). Take advantage and walk 5 min to the Hongik University itself. Every night after 7pm there a LOT of free live music performances, dance, smiles and a bunch of young and fancy kids. This made me love Seoul from the 1st sight! Hostel is clean, safe and friendly. - Valentina, USA ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Valentina USA
- “ Very nice staff. Nice and clean with good facilities. Good location, only a minute away from the metrostation and close to the stores, reastaurants and nightlife of Hongdae. Would definitly recommend it to my friends! ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Andreas Sweden
- “ Breakfast included; two minutes from the subway; small and homely. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I really liked staying at this guesthouse, the staff was very nice and kind, they helped me with everything I needed and they were always polite and smiling. The room was also very comfortable and quiet, I slept well all the time I stayed there. It was also very close to the fun area in Hongdae with many cheap restaurants and stores, I could get there without spending a subway ticket and enjoy the day. The coffee shops around the guesthouse are also nice! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Natalia Brazil