Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The location is absolutely excellent. We were a few minutes walk from restaurants and street performers and clubs....etc. The new guesthouse is clean and ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The AC in the private twin room was way too loud and way too strong. But the staff has been really helpful to me. Really, really helpful ! And the breakfast is nice. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Nicolas France
- “ I really loved my stay at the Seoul-i guesthouse. I stayed here my first night in Korea. I made friends here very easily. It is great because there are both foreigners and Koreans staying here so you really get to meet a mix of different people and have a great cultural experience. I returned here and stayed another night before I left Korea even though I had a free place to stay elsewhere, just to see the wonderful people again. I will be back! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Robert USA
- “ I loved this place... it is a one-shot train ride from the airport, and close to many clubs and restaurants. The owner is willing to wait up to meet you - or leave a note with instructions on how to get in - and recommend different restaurants and clubs. The place is nice and clean, the price is good, and the people who work there speak fluent English. They gave us a lot of good information for traveling through Korea! ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Timothy USA