Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice and well situated. Well furnished and comfortable (maybe the mattress was a little too hard but it seems the standard in Asia...) I recommend it! ”
- 04 Nov 2016 mylene France
- “ Grat stuff, great people, close to the beach. I was lucky because I had the 2-Bed-Room for my own otherwise it would not have been a real upgrade to the 6-Bed-female Dorm. You share a bathroom anyway. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Maike Germany
- “ Couldn't recommend a better part of Seoul, and everything about the hostel itself was great! The people were nice, there's a rooftop you can relax on, and they're very accommodating! The plumbing is a bit old so you can't flush toilet paper, but I don't really think of that as an issue if you've been to Taiwan or a similar country. Definitely give it a shot! ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA