Seoul I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice and well situated. Well furnished and comfortable (maybe the mattress was a little too hard but it seems the standard in Asia...) I recommend it! ”
- 04 Nov 2016 mylene France
- “ Grat stuff, great people, close to the beach. I was lucky because I had the 2-Bed-Room for my own otherwise it would not have been a real upgrade to the 6-Bed-female Dorm. You share a bathroom anyway. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Maike Germany
- “ Couldn't recommend a better part of Seoul, and everything about the hostel itself was great! The people were nice, there's a rooftop you can relax on, and they're very accommodating! The plumbing is a bit old so you can't flush toilet paper, but I don't really think of that as an issue if you've been to Taiwan or a similar country. Definitely give it a shot! ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly, helpful and lovey staffs Easy access to Hongdae area, no matter for food, shopping, pub or clubbing (just 5-10 mins walk) Easy access to/from subway station (Hongik Uni. Station) Absolutely worths more than what it costs However, not much interaction with other travellers due to layout of the hostel And it will be perfect if there is a chair in the room. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I'm really enjoyed staying in this hostel. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Dorjgotov Mongolia
- “ Really nice hostel! And, aaaaaamazing staff. Helpful girls all the time! Really comfy beds and all. I'll be back. ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous France