Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Highly recommended hostel! The location is convenient, one subway ride from Incheon Airport and less than 10mins walk from the subway stop. The area is full of restaurants, shops and the super-fun Trick Eye Museum. The rooms are clean, heated floors during winter, kept everyone warm despite the snow. Breakfast include cereal, toast, milk, juice and coffee. Thank you Mr Young for your hospitality, interesting conversations about Korea and wonderful tips on where to get delicious Korean food! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was very friendly, the hostel is a good value, and it is located in a good neighborhood close to the airport train. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 David USA
- “ Great place, great owner who is very helpful. I will be back ”
- 01 Oct 2013 patrick Canada
- “ Very good location and very helpfull staff ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Mr. Lee and his helper Adrian are the best! Incredibly helpful, informative, and pleasant. They really made my experience in Seoul all the more memorable. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Sae USA
- “ Very clean and felt like home, but cleaner than my own home! Mr. Jeone (sp? I hope this is correct spelling from Korean) definitely made all guests feel happy. Gave suggestions for city tours, shopping advice so we can see more and buy real Korean stuff. Also twice offered me rides to places I would otherwise not have found and would not accept payment, and to help me out with 4 large suitcases on my way to the airport shuttle bus. Mr. J speaks good English and Japanese, helped with language. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous China