Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Highly recommended hostel! The location is convenient, one subway ride from Incheon Airport and less than 10mins walk from the subway stop. The area is full of restaurants, shops and the super-fun Trick Eye Museum. The rooms are clean, heated floors during winter, kept everyone warm despite the snow. Breakfast include cereal, toast, milk, juice and coffee. Thank you Mr Young for your hospitality, interesting conversations about Korea and wonderful tips on where to get delicious Korean food! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was very friendly, the hostel is a good value, and it is located in a good neighborhood close to the airport train. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 David USA
- “ Great place, great owner who is very helpful. I will be back ”
- 01 Oct 2013 patrick Canada