Sequoia Lodge Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy hostel with a caring staff. 10-15 min walk to the ferry (great with pick ups!). ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Emma Sweden
- “ What a great place. The staff is very friendly, and the place is kept spotless. There is a giant chess board and a hot tub outside. The kichen facilities are lovely, and the chocolate pudding and ice cream every night is. so. wonderful. I loved staying here. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel, nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, clean, free unlimited wifi (!). What can you more ask? Free chocolate cake every evening! :-) ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ We stayed with our 5 year old daughter, and we found it a lovely, safe environment for us. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Miss New Zealand
- “ Absolutely loved this place!! Nicest, cleanest, friendliest hostle I've ever stayed at! Plus there is free chocolate cake every night. I could live there! ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Angelina