Sequoia Lodge Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a wonderful stay at Sequoia! Great atmosphere, lovely room, amazing chocolate cake, nice hot tub bath! We loved this place! The staff were all very welcoming and friendly, which had a big impact on the atmosphere as a whole. We give it 10/10 and will definitely recommend it! Thank you Sequoia! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Charlotte Finland
- “ My favourite hostel- it was clean, cozy (amazing log fire), really comfortable mattresses and offered yummy freebies such as veg soup every night! The staff here are lovely (and the WOOFERs), and even gave us a free shuttle to/from the ferry terminal. Only a 10 minute walk into town, which is beautiful, and the harbour. Had such a fabulous stay- thank you everyone! We were very sad to leave, we had such a great time (top points for atmosphere). Highly recommended! :) oh and they have Netflix. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Good job, especially since hostel.com didn't confirm the booking (which was not the hostels fault) and the hostel was gracious enough to accomodate me! ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada