Sequoia Lodge Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My favourite hostel- it was clean, cozy (amazing log fire), really comfortable mattresses and offered yummy freebies such as veg soup every night! The staff here are lovely (and the WOOFERs), and even gave us a free shuttle to/from the ferry terminal. Only a 10 minute walk into town, which is beautiful, and the harbour. Had such a fabulous stay- thank you everyone! We were very sad to leave, we had such a great time (top points for atmosphere). Highly recommended! :) oh and they have Netflix. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Good job, especially since hostel.com didn't confirm the booking (which was not the hostels fault) and the hostel was gracious enough to accomodate me! ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very enjoyable stay. We were made welcome in a relaxed atmosphere. Especially enjoyed the bonus of chocolate pudding for all residents. A very nice touch which led to enhanced communal atmosphere ”
- 06 Jan 2016 JULYAN England