Serenata Hostel Coimbra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great service, clean room, perfect location - great value for the price ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Jenny USA
- “ Serenata is definitely one of the best hostels I've visited. It's in the heart of Coimbra, close to the sights and nightlife, but inside it's calm and you can get a good night's sleep there - if you close the windows, because at night the area is quite noisy. Breakfast is quite good, as are the facilities. Staff was helpful and the building itself is very nice. One tiny minus, though: I didn't enjoy climbing up the steep hill and stairs going from downtown to the hostel, especially with luggage. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The breakfast was good, hot bread, ham, cheese, butter,and jam...etc. The common areas were so nice; also the room I stayed (10 bed dorm) was good, too. Everyone had our own space. Wifi went well. Only one thing I would complain was that all the sinks in bathroom were too small that I had to put the water out of the sinks every time I water my face, that was not nice. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong