Serenata Hostel Coimbra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very friendly receptionists. no common room, which makes it harder to meet other travelers. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ We liked the hostel a lot. All the rooms including the bathrooms were clean. The interior was modern and beautiful although it's in an old building of the city center of coimbra close to the univercity. The beds were comfortable and there a nice common space with computers and a terrace to relax and take the breakfast. The main door and the doors to rooms are looked by a magnetic card, which gave a feeling of security. Nevertheless the kitchen mal equipped. All in all a great hostel. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great service, clean room, perfect location - great value for the price ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Jenny USA
- “ Serenata is definitely one of the best hostels I've visited. It's in the heart of Coimbra, close to the sights and nightlife, but inside it's calm and you can get a good night's sleep there - if you close the windows, because at night the area is quite noisy. Breakfast is quite good, as are the facilities. Staff was helpful and the building itself is very nice. One tiny minus, though: I didn't enjoy climbing up the steep hill and stairs going from downtown to the hostel, especially with luggage. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland