Serenata Hostel Coimbra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ absolutly amazing place to stay. 5star hotel and old castle in one place. strongly recommended ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ very friendly receptionists. no common room, which makes it harder to meet other travelers. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ We liked the hostel a lot. All the rooms including the bathrooms were clean. The interior was modern and beautiful although it's in an old building of the city center of coimbra close to the univercity. The beds were comfortable and there a nice common space with computers and a terrace to relax and take the breakfast. The main door and the doors to rooms are looked by a magnetic card, which gave a feeling of security. Nevertheless the kitchen mal equipped. All in all a great hostel. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous France