Serendipity Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We wanted to cancel or postpone our booking but we never got an answer to our email.. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Anonymous Austria
- “ An excellent location with a great bar and a decent restaurant. Dorms are clean and comfortable, and air-conditioned round the clock. ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed staying at the Led Zephr, but it wasn't what I expected. The 4-bed dorm we stayed in was directly behind a busy, noisy bar and it made it difficult to sleep. We had our own bathroom and shower, but there was no hot water. There were ants in the bathroom, all over the sink, and on a couple of the beds. By far not the best place we stayed in within Cambodia, but for the cheap price and location, it's okay if you're just looking to party and be near all the bars. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Samantha Canada