Service World Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The condition is very well near MRT Boss very nice Good hostel ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Totally inadequate number of toilets; only toilet in same room with shower; bed linens not changed after each guest; floors not cleaned; wi-fi only worked in the hallway, not in the dorm room; door too often propped open with doorstop which negates security; staff rarely around. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For lack of bathrooms (there was only one for all the rooms), we had to wait long for our turn. Probably that's the only big "-". The owner was nice and pleasant, but charged 3SG$ for each bag we wanted to store at the hostel for several hours after check-out though. Location is good, right in Chinatown area, close to chinese market and food stalls, just 3-5 min walk to subway. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel condition is very good The boss of hostel is very nice I will been here next time ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong