Service World Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For lack of bathrooms (there was only one for all the rooms), we had to wait long for our turn. Probably that's the only big "-". The owner was nice and pleasant, but charged 3SG$ for each bag we wanted to store at the hostel for several hours after check-out though. Location is good, right in Chinatown area, close to chinese market and food stalls, just 3-5 min walk to subway. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel condition is very good The boss of hostel is very nice I will been here next time ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ i was there with my friend for 2 days, that was not my first time stay at the hostel in Singapore, i would say this hostel is ok but not great compare to other hostel i ever visit. the staff is very helpfull, the location is in the down town whic is china town, one thing i really dont like is the bathroom, the need to cleaning up more often, too small and there was like 8 or 10 person with just one bathroom, i think they need to have standard at least one bathroom for 4 person. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 sabar Indonesia