Service World Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i was there with my friend for 2 days, that was not my first time stay at the hostel in Singapore, i would say this hostel is ok but not great compare to other hostel i ever visit. the staff is very helpfull, the location is in the down town whic is china town, one thing i really dont like is the bathroom, the need to cleaning up more often, too small and there was like 8 or 10 person with just one bathroom, i think they need to have standard at least one bathroom for 4 person. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 sabar Indonesia
- “ I keep on returning to this one. I not only like the location in Chinatown and the atmosphere there, but also the people who are around there and of course the food stalls right next door. And if you want to hear some personal views on Singapore, the owner is ever willing to talk to you about it. The rooms are basic as is the breakfast, nether less I enjoyed my stay there every time. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I found some people tried to contact the staff at the first time they arrived, but what they found is the telephone number to call in front of the hostel room. I think it would be better if the staffs can put a map of the building block (Block 5 Banda st.) in front of the room so they can find a way to walk to the main office. It's not easy for foreigners to find a cell phone when they're on vacation. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous Thailand