Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Great inclused breakfast! Really modern. The beds were so comfy! ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel had friendly and accommodating staff which really made our experience enjoyable. The modern rooftop terrace offered incredible views, the room was was clean, the free breakfast was great, and the price we paid was very affordable. It's a 5 minute walk to the train station, making a quick ride to Sorrento a breeze. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 lauren USA
- “ I stayed in a 12 bed room and becuase of the distribution of the beds I didnt even realize we were so many in the same room. The staff was really helpfull and they let me store my baggage for a hole day. Breakfast is ok and wifi works all right. They charge you the city tax in cash and give you no receive for it. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The place was really amazing and I recommend it without a doubt. Breakfast gets a bit boring (I stayed here for 4 nights) but other than that, the whole experience was great! The people were amazing (staff and other guests) and the rooftop ares was great to meet new people and see the sunset. Also, had the best shower here as well! They have a video on youtube from the station to the hostel which helped immensely. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia