Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ New and very nice hostel...more like hotel. Location was far from the main town. There was no kitchen to cook. No fridge to put any drinks in to keep cool. Men's washrooms where far from the bedroom. The rooftop lounge was great. Overall a good value. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely awesome hostel. Incredible entire-roof terrace to chill out day and night. Not actually in Sorrento, but in neighboring town - connected by foot or rail. Great little beach down the road too. Highly recommended, one of the best hostels I've stayed in. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Really fantastic hostels! Is a 4 star hotel!!! There are many facilities. Is located 20 minutes far (walking) from Sorrento, in Sant'Agnello. The staff was awesome ”
- 31 May 2013 Sergio Uruguay
- “ This is NOT a hostel. It's a really a hotel. There is no lounging area to meet people. They have a chef and cafe and bar. If you are looking for a real hostel to meet people. Go elsewhere. it's also far from town. I found Sorrento just ok with limited views of the water. I suggest going to Positano and Hostel Brikette. Positano has better views. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Seven hostel was great! the location was very accessible in relation to to sorrento and it was a nice hostel! ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA