Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel's facilities are amazing! I was really impressed by the spaces. The location is a 5 min train ride away from Sorrento train station. Staff was friendly but a bit aloof. I only stayed for one night so maybe that's why I didn't feel like the athmosphere was the greatest. The hostel is pretty clean, there were some ants in the showers tho, but they won't bite. No common kitchen/fridge for the customers. :/ But could've stayed to explore this hostel for a few more nights definitely! ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great breakfast! Beautiful hostel, very nice rooms and beds. Very clean and well managed! Staff were very helpful! You can walk from the train station 15mim walk! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel! Great inclused breakfast! Really modern. The beds were so comfy! ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel had friendly and accommodating staff which really made our experience enjoyable. The modern rooftop terrace offered incredible views, the room was was clean, the free breakfast was great, and the price we paid was very affordable. It's a 5 minute walk to the train station, making a quick ride to Sorrento a breeze. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 lauren USA