Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a 12 bed room and becuase of the distribution of the beds I didnt even realize we were so many in the same room. The staff was really helpfull and they let me store my baggage for a hole day. Breakfast is ok and wifi works all right. They charge you the city tax in cash and give you no receive for it. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The place was really amazing and I recommend it without a doubt. Breakfast gets a bit boring (I stayed here for 4 nights) but other than that, the whole experience was great! The people were amazing (staff and other guests) and the rooftop ares was great to meet new people and see the sunset. Also, had the best shower here as well! They have a video on youtube from the station to the hostel which helped immensely. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Definitely it was the best experience with hostels I had. The place is really beautiful, organized, spacious and pleasant. The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. I felt very welcome and comfortable. Some negatives points were the lack of a refrigerator space, the ladies' bathroom cleaning was not very frequent and the lack of public transport near the hostel, especially to move at night. But in no way compromises the quality of the place. I would stay there again! ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Liliane Brazil
- “ came late so had a wait a bit for the receptionist but very glad they were able to still accommodate me. near beach and local transportation. i would definitely would have wanted to stay another night but they didn't have any more rooms. i felt the room was a bit on the stuffier side though. not sure if they had any air conditioning in the room. breakfast was really nice. there's multiple bathrooms and showers so that was nice. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms and staff were excellent, and the dinner recommendations were lovely as well! More like a hotel than a hostel, which I definitely appreciated. It was nice being just outside of Sorrento, a bit of a walk but much quieter. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA