Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very close to city center with Tea kitchen. the reception is not open all day, no common ereas ”
- 01 May 2017 Anonymous Austria
- “ The hostel is very near to the museumsquartier. ;) ”
- 11 Apr 2017 JOSE MIGUEL Mexico
- “ Senn better seen worse. This place was one of the worst. No value for the money, for exact the same price you can get a much better stay elsewhere. Breakfast was not included (in Lindeng. 4). If your idea of staying in Wien/Vienna is to listen and watch american young people get drunk or get drunk with them and womit both in female and male showers this is definately the place for you : ) No respect to other people what so ever. Way to go, right? Italians knew hot to behave. Italy - USA, 16 - 0. ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Pia Finland
- “ The place is near the city centre, but only this point is positive. Me and my friend were in a twin bedroom and it was really tiny and with no sunlight. The apartment was a little dirty and internet connection worked really bad the first days. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Marta Spain