Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The joint dinner and pub crawls are great! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Stefan Germany
- “ Hostel One Centro was a very good place to stay, maybe the best hostel I've stayed in! Staff was very nice and helpful whenever I had something to ask. The free dinner was also great and after that people went out together so it's very easy to find company. Everything else was also good, water in the shower was warm, safety lockers were big enough and it was clean everywhere. I'll stay at Hostel One Centro if I ever go back to Sevilla! :) ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Emma Finland
- “ One Centro was probably the best hostel that I've stayed at. They had a really delicious free dinner every night that they were happy to make vegan for me, then they had drinking games and a really fun bar crawl. We really felt like we got to know the other people in the hostel as well as seeing way more Sevilla nightlife than we were expecting. Our four-person room came with its own big bathroom, and there was a roof! Staff was super friendly and fun. Highly recommend!!!! ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Matthew USA
- “ I have nothing negative to say about this hostel, the service, security, value and location were top par. Hostel One goes beyond the typical hostel experience by offering you free dinner every night and activities so you can really connect with the people around you. The rooms have air conditioning, there are no extra fees for storing luggage, it's clean and the atmosphere is inviting. Will definitely be back! ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff...free tours and dinners ”
- 30 May 2016 Willem New Zealand