Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really love the cute and warming hostel!! The staffs are so nice~and also the room~ I will be back again ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I really enjoyed my time in one central! The facilities were very nice and it was great to even have the option of an en suite bathroom. The staff was the best part though. They really made the experience and were just so fantastic. And having a delicious free dinner (cooked by the amazing Chung) is so rare in the hostel world. I'd definitely recommend this place! Thank you for such a great stay. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Jana USA
- “ really great experience. friendly staff and they do a lot to get the people staying to interact. Instead of free breakfast they give a free dinner, which was excellent, and in facilitates people talking and hanging out with each other. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was so warm and welcoming! They made wonderful suggestions on places to eat and things to see; really made my experience a 10/10! ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Alysa USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay: they had free dinners (shoutout to the volunteer chef, Chung, and the entire cooking staff), they had a huge common space and a friendly atmosphere, my room was quiet, and my bed was super comfy. The Halloween decorations were cute (they even made a "eyeball and fingers dinner" = rice + an olive + hot dogs), and the hostel even has a little canary! Plus, (not that this has anything to do with my review, but) the guy who checked me in was friendly and very cute. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had an amazing stay there: nice atmosphere and great staff! I arrived at the hostel around 1 am because my flight had a four hours delay. I was a bit worried and I sent an email to the hostel to tell them about this situation. Julián who is working at the hostel immediately answered me not to worry. He waited for me to do the check-in and he was very welcoming. The whole team is great and really makes you feel comfortable. I didn't try the free diner but I have heard it is delicious! ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous France