Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One Centro was probably the best hostel that I've stayed at. They had a really delicious free dinner every night that they were happy to make vegan for me, then they had drinking games and a really fun bar crawl. We really felt like we got to know the other people in the hostel as well as seeing way more Sevilla nightlife than we were expecting. Our four-person room came with its own big bathroom, and there was a roof! Staff was super friendly and fun. Highly recommend!!!! ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Matthew USA
- “ I have nothing negative to say about this hostel, the service, security, value and location were top par. Hostel One goes beyond the typical hostel experience by offering you free dinner every night and activities so you can really connect with the people around you. The rooms have air conditioning, there are no extra fees for storing luggage, it's clean and the atmosphere is inviting. Will definitely be back! ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff...free tours and dinners ”
- 30 May 2016 Willem New Zealand
- “ Really love the cute and warming hostel!! The staffs are so nice~and also the room~ I will be back again ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I really enjoyed my time in one central! The facilities were very nice and it was great to even have the option of an en suite bathroom. The staff was the best part though. They really made the experience and were just so fantastic. And having a delicious free dinner (cooked by the amazing Chung) is so rare in the hostel world. I'd definitely recommend this place! Thank you for such a great stay. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Jana USA
- “ really great experience. friendly staff and they do a lot to get the people staying to interact. Instead of free breakfast they give a free dinner, which was excellent, and in facilitates people talking and hanging out with each other. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA