Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Great location and situated in lovely Piazza. The free sangria in the evening (Friday) was a nice touch, but the bar crawl which followed wasn't brilliant - the guide didn't really know where to go and the chosen bars were pretty poor. We only tagged along for a couple and then sloped off to some of the much nicer bars near by. We don't normally go on the organised bar crawls, but as Seville has such a party reputation, we thought the hosel bar crawl would live up to it, it didn't. ”
- 02 May 2014 Hugh Wales
- “ The staff (particularly Julian) were excellent. As a solo traveller I really appreciated their effort to make the atmosphere of the hostel welcoming. I thought that they created an amazing environment to meet new people, have fun and enjoy Sevilla! The stay at this hostel really enhanced my experience in Sevilla! The facilities were all clean (even the bathroom for a 12 person room!) and there was access to computers with free internet (and free wifi)! Overall a great experience! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Debra South Africa
- “ Ariel was a fantastic host and mad our stay as convenient as was possible. The facilities are small, but the building was 135 years old. What wasn't small back then? The kitchen and courtyard are very nice to have access to, and the walking tour companies coming by in the morning are great! ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Nathan
- “ Very good hostel, ideal location, staff very friendly, highly recommended ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ We enjoyed our time there and will definitely come back again! Of all the hostels we stayed at on our Spain-trip, this is the one we considered the friendliest! We stayed there July 2013 and had a single and a double room, they were both very clean and well-maintained with air-conditioning and a locker for valuables. All the receptionists we dealt with at the hostel were very, very friendly and helpful and they spoke excellent English. A really good hostel, I highly recommend it! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anna Germany