Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The private room I stayed in was located between two bathrooms, so it was very loud whenever anyone used either bathroom. There is no air conditioning and some things are broken inside the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, though. ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Just a great place. Walking tours, pub crawls, dinner, staff, rooms, building layout, staff... Staff... Staff. ”
- 07 Jun 2017 John USA
- “ The joint dinner and pub crawls are great! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Stefan Germany
- “ Hostel One Centro was a very good place to stay, maybe the best hostel I've stayed in! Staff was very nice and helpful whenever I had something to ask. The free dinner was also great and after that people went out together so it's very easy to find company. Everything else was also good, water in the shower was warm, safety lockers were big enough and it was clean everywhere. I'll stay at Hostel One Centro if I ever go back to Sevilla! :) ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Emma Finland