Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was so warm and welcoming! They made wonderful suggestions on places to eat and things to see; really made my experience a 10/10! ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Alysa USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay: they had free dinners (shoutout to the volunteer chef, Chung, and the entire cooking staff), they had a huge common space and a friendly atmosphere, my room was quiet, and my bed was super comfy. The Halloween decorations were cute (they even made a "eyeball and fingers dinner" = rice + an olive + hot dogs), and the hostel even has a little canary! Plus, (not that this has anything to do with my review, but) the guy who checked me in was friendly and very cute. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had an amazing stay there: nice atmosphere and great staff! I arrived at the hostel around 1 am because my flight had a four hours delay. I was a bit worried and I sent an email to the hostel to tell them about this situation. Julián who is working at the hostel immediately answered me not to worry. He waited for me to do the check-in and he was very welcoming. The whole team is great and really makes you feel comfortable. I didn't try the free diner but I have heard it is delicious! ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous France