Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just good! there are lots of things you can do here, But you should know that in Seville, the land is not so good , and hard to find places. But this is not this hostel's problem. This hostel gives lots of information that you need. The only bad thing in this hostel.......is that it was hard to find which key was right for the room because there are 3 keys. ( It means this hostel is so perfect that I cannot think of any bad things :)) ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Only stayed here one night on a layover on my way to Cadiz, but wish I could have spent some more time here. This is a really nicely decorated hostel right in the heart of Sevilla. Lots of windows and a really beautiful roof terrace. Only downside is that the lockers were extra, and the WiFi was spotty, but those are just small stains on the record. Would recommend. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Sevilla Inn is my favorite hostel amomg the hostels I've been before! I recommend you to reserve this hostel right now :) !! ”
- 02 Nov 2014 seulki