Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was a great hostel in a great location. We had a twin private room for 2 with a HUGE attached bathroom. If you were in mixed dorms, it seemed like you had to walk up/down steps to the bathrooms, but we didn't have to experience that. They have an AWESOME rooftop which is great for a drink or hanging out or taking part in one of their activities. They are in the middle of town and great location overall. The staff seemed a little overwhelmed usually, but nothing too bad. ”
- 29 May 2014 Nicholas USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel . It is also in the centre and the rooftop terrras is just absolute great! ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Arie Pieter Netherlands
- “ Great central hostel. The atmosphere within the hostel and outside was fab!! They held paella nights and had free walking tours which were really good - a huge thanks to Medi and Phillipe for being our tour guides. Breakfast was standard and included in our price. The staff were really friendly and helpful when it came to questions and the local attractions. The terrace is awesome - overlooking the busy streets of Seville! We made lots of friends at the hostel, would definitely recommend it :) ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ On Saturday I was received very well by a very friendly and helpful girl, but on Sunday, when checking out, the guy who answered was the opposite, extremely unfriendly and grumpy. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The location is excellent and near the cathedral. And the staff is very nice. This hotel with roof terrace is perfect for party animals~Sevilla is the city in the bars! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Took the free tour they offered, and it was very interesting and informative. I think the tour guide's name was Juan, and he kept the tour exciting and interesting instead of just telling us historical facts. The hostel itself was very welcoming and comfortable and everyone there, from the front desk staff to the woman who led the paella class, was friendly and always willing to help or just talk. You cannot beat this location either. Loved it!!!! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Katlynn USA