Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has two different buildings. The central one seems to be very good, with a lot of public space. But in the other building (where i stayed) they are renovating, and it is not in such a good condition. I was sharing the room with young people who work in this hostel, and the room was not so tidy. Main problem the windows, which are very old, and there is no soundproofing at all. Also a problem with the keys, which I was not the only one to have. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Vasileios Greece
- “ This hostel was amazing and made me feel right at home! Alejandra, Chris, and Lucia were helpful and great. Sam and Riley made amazing sangria and of course the delicious paella made by Giada! Great location and the terrace had a beautiful view. The only thing I'd say is it was very loud on the weekend and I couldn't sleep so maybe think about earplugs if you're staying on a weekend but besides that everything was up to par. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 mariah USA
- “ A nice and comfortable meeting point for backpackers! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Many things in the room were broken: the bed frame was cracked and the window shade was stuck in lowered position. The only way for the room to get cool air was from the ceiling fan however this fan only turned when the light was on so at night with the window shade stuck and the fan off it got unbearebly hot. It was also extremely loud outside the window until 5 AM. The shower in the bathroom leaked so badly it was impossible to take a shower. I spend one sleepless night there and left early.; ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Zephania USA
- “ At first I'd like to thank for the kind staff. One of my friends got stolen his luggage in the sevilla bus terminal and we did not know what to do. But the staff let us know where the police station was and wrote a letter in Spanish about our current situation. It was really helful. The facillities were just ok and there were 3 or more shower rooms so we did not wait for. It was really convenient. We booked Flamenco performance from the hostel and the show was great! I recommend it a lot. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Just good! there are lots of things you can do here, But you should know that in Seville, the land is not so good , and hard to find places. But this is not this hostel's problem. This hostel gives lots of information that you need. The only bad thing in this hostel.......is that it was hard to find which key was right for the room because there are 3 keys. ( It means this hostel is so perfect that I cannot think of any bad things :)) ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea