Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Took the free tour they offered, and it was very interesting and informative. I think the tour guide's name was Juan, and he kept the tour exciting and interesting instead of just telling us historical facts. The hostel itself was very welcoming and comfortable and everyone there, from the front desk staff to the woman who led the paella class, was friendly and always willing to help or just talk. You cannot beat this location either. Loved it!!!! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Katlynn USA
- “ Great location, just next to the Cathedral, loads of typical tapas bar around there. I could hear some sound from outside as the bars/retaurant are downstairs but not really matter with me. value for the budget. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ C'est endroit est juste parfait...Rapport qualité prix et accueil... This place is just perfect place to stay... Merci pour tout et hasta la vista... Bonne continuation au staff...J'ai adoré Séville... Anne-Sophie from Maroc ”
- 02 Aug 2013 anne-sophie France
- “ Best Hostel I stayed in my whole trip! Staff is awesome! They helped me book the rest of my trip And everything! Recommended 100% ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Camilo Esteban Colombia