Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice and comfortable meeting point for backpackers! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Many things in the room were broken: the bed frame was cracked and the window shade was stuck in lowered position. The only way for the room to get cool air was from the ceiling fan however this fan only turned when the light was on so at night with the window shade stuck and the fan off it got unbearebly hot. It was also extremely loud outside the window until 5 AM. The shower in the bathroom leaked so badly it was impossible to take a shower. I spend one sleepless night there and left early.; ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Zephania USA
- “ At first I'd like to thank for the kind staff. One of my friends got stolen his luggage in the sevilla bus terminal and we did not know what to do. But the staff let us know where the police station was and wrote a letter in Spanish about our current situation. It was really helful. The facillities were just ok and there were 3 or more shower rooms so we did not wait for. It was really convenient. We booked Flamenco performance from the hostel and the show was great! I recommend it a lot. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Just good! there are lots of things you can do here, But you should know that in Seville, the land is not so good , and hard to find places. But this is not this hostel's problem. This hostel gives lots of information that you need. The only bad thing in this hostel.......is that it was hard to find which key was right for the room because there are 3 keys. ( It means this hostel is so perfect that I cannot think of any bad things :)) ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Only stayed here one night on a layover on my way to Cadiz, but wish I could have spent some more time here. This is a really nicely decorated hostel right in the heart of Sevilla. Lots of windows and a really beautiful roof terrace. Only downside is that the lockers were extra, and the WiFi was spotty, but those are just small stains on the record. Would recommend. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Sevilla Inn is my favorite hostel amomg the hostels I've been before! I recommend you to reserve this hostel right now :) !! ”
- 02 Nov 2014 seulki