Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has two different buildings. The central one seems to be very good, with a lot of public space. But in the other building (where i stayed) they are renovating, and it is not in such a good condition. I was sharing the room with young people who work in this hostel, and the room was not so tidy. Main problem the windows, which are very old, and there is no soundproofing at all. Also a problem with the keys, which I was not the only one to have. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Vasileios Greece
- “ This hostel was amazing and made me feel right at home! Alejandra, Chris, and Lucia were helpful and great. Sam and Riley made amazing sangria and of course the delicious paella made by Giada! Great location and the terrace had a beautiful view. The only thing I'd say is it was very loud on the weekend and I couldn't sleep so maybe think about earplugs if you're staying on a weekend but besides that everything was up to par. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 mariah USA
- “ A nice and comfortable meeting point for backpackers! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany