Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, small often quiet common room, clean bathrooms. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was friendly, but unfortunately they could provide almost no useful information I was hoping for, specially concerning Chinese New Year's festivities. The hostel in general is run down and shabby. The bed linen lies thrown in the corridors during the day when rooms are being cleaned. Fortunately rooms were farely warm. Internet is painfully slow. The bathroom had water on the floor permanently. Floors smelled real weird all the time. Location is fine, but I don't recommend it. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Helen Argentina
- “ Fine Hostel, close to the Bund. Good bathrooms and showers, rooms were fine. Predominately Chinese travelers, so some activity within the hostel but not a party hostel. Would recommend. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Samuel USA
- “ It was too cold. When I came to the room (mid December) the window were open and it was freezing in side. It took more then 30 minutes for the air conditioner to start workign, and anothr 3-4 hours to make the room warmer. I'm very glad I didn't catch a cold. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Kresimir Croatia