Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, but not so easy on the eyes inside. Rooms were basic but comfortable. Staff was pretty nice. General area on the 3rd floor was pretty cold and unwelcoming. Heating in rooms was pretty solid. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice facilities, good showers, quick internet, free computer use and wifi. Really central in the city near the bund and peoples square. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Lars Netherlands
- “ Comfort OK, for a cheap price. Except that a room with no window is a bit sad. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The only thing we didnt like is that we booked a 6 bed dorm and we got a 10 people dorm. The hostel is fine, many toilets and showers. There is a washing machine that doesnt work very good and you have to pay around us$2 to use it. Good location close to the Bund and metro stations. Good wifi. The elevator only goes up to the 3rd floor, so you have to carry your bag if you are on a higher floor. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina