Shanghai Hidden Garden Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked and confirmed a private room but when I arrived the hostel had given my room away and no other rooms were available. Instead I stayed in an 8 person dorm. The bathroom was terribly dirty and smelt horrible. Very strong sewerage smell. It had not been cleaned in a very long time. There were no insect screens on the windows and many insects inside. The staff did not seem apologetic for giving my booked room to someone else. There was no where to buy bottled water a the hostel. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Tamarind
- “ Cheap place in a good location. just a short walk to the next metro station. The friendliness of the staff is amazing. Always willing to help you out if you have any problems or questions. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Gerald Germany
- “ I stayed here in winter for one night. I needed a Hostel not far away from the airport. But you still drive around an hour. Unfortunately the aircon was broke so we had to change the room. There are cockroaches. And unfortunately you could get a towel or anything else. The stuff is really helpful and friendly but for a winterstay I wouldn't recommend this Hostel. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Constance Germany