Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, kitchen facilities, calm neighbourhood, cosy common room, lockers, free Internet terminal, well located nearby the bus and train station, walking distance of 10-15 minutes to the centre. Can be just recommended. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great place!!!! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Pawel Poland
- “ Beautiful and cozy place really inviting you to stay their for a while or even everydays midday heat! Definitely much more than just nice! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice hostel very close to the bus and train station and just 10 minutes away from the city centre. The breakfast is really nice and so it is the common area for all the guests. The staff is helpful and kind. I would defintely come back here. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ great hostel, great staff!!! can totally recommend staying there ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel at a good location. Very Close to bus station. Nice breakfast. Nice bed/ with curtain. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA