Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great place with a nice atmosPhere and a nice garden to hang out in. Really helpful and cool staff. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This hostel was great, it had a very cosy and relaxed atmosphere that made it feel more like a house than a hostel. Staff were freindly, helpful and available 24 hours. Beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom always had hot water. Free breakfast was provided. It is within walking distance to the bus/railway station, shops, and city centre. But if you like to party you will have to do it elsewhere because they enforce a quiet after midnight rule. Overall highly recommend staying here! ”
- 05 May 2016 Ewa Australia
- “ Stayed for 2 days. Excellent hostel conveniently located close to the bus station and near the city centre. The atmosphere was great, and the staff was really nice. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Tore Denmark
- “ Had a great time at the hostel - staff is very nice, funny and helpful. I would say this is my choice again when I return to Skopje ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Marek Austria
- “ Shanti-Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Sofija was one of the highlights of the trip. Having her there made me feel like I was a friend staying at someone's home. It's really close to the city center and the train/bus station. I stayed there twice already, and I'll stay again when I go back to Skopje. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Gordon USA
- “ I would really recommend Shanti to you! The staff is very very nice, the atmosphere is good and the city center is on a walking distance from the hostel. They have air conditioning, clean bath rooms and big common areas. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Chanthal Netherlands