Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff was very helpfull. its very close to the busstation ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really great place with a nice atmosPhere and a nice garden to hang out in. Really helpful and cool staff. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This hostel was great, it had a very cosy and relaxed atmosphere that made it feel more like a house than a hostel. Staff were freindly, helpful and available 24 hours. Beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom always had hot water. Free breakfast was provided. It is within walking distance to the bus/railway station, shops, and city centre. But if you like to party you will have to do it elsewhere because they enforce a quiet after midnight rule. Overall highly recommend staying here! ”
- 05 May 2016 Ewa Australia
- “ Stayed for 2 days. Excellent hostel conveniently located close to the bus station and near the city centre. The atmosphere was great, and the staff was really nice. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Tore Denmark