Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The ShareSpace Hostel in LA was truely awesome. A normal house in a quite normal neighborhood. So it's really like a home where you're staying not like other hostels! Super nice host who takes care of everything you need. Very close too Metro/Bus station, so you're in Downtown or Hollywood pretty fast. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Stefan Germany
- “ This is not a common hostel, it is just a house with rooms in an LA suburb. Far away from the turistic points. (two long buses to St. Monica, Venice, Hollywood) The guy who attended us made us early check in (1 hour before time) without asking, and charging extra $20. He said that was great part of his earnings, since www.hostels.com keeped the booking fee. The one good thing I found is that it is located in a car dealer area, so if you are looking to buy a car, this could be the way to go. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Its not a great luxury facility but you get what you pay for, you don't pay much, you get a bed in a nice atmosphere!! Can't demand anything more. If you want a big bed and luxury go somewhere els! Bhutto it's a great place for backpackers, defenitly go back if I go to la again ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Dick Netherlands
- “ Really nice hostel! Clean, comfortable, with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and a very kind and helpful host. The location is also close to all the interesting destinations in LA. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark