Sharks Cove Rentals
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in the heart of the northshore! John Snr & Jnr are both very helpful & friendly assisting you the whole way with your stay here. Amazing snorkeling/dive location literally across the street @ Shark Cover & pipeline only a 5minute walk away. Great facilities, BBQ's everywhere outside and nice places to relax out of the sun when it gets too much! Definitely would stay here again! ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Hostel was 100 feet from the Beach! We was in a Private Room, in a House with 2 others Private Rooms, and so we have a Bathroom only with 4 others Peoples, and to the Kitchen! So we have a little House! This was very beautiful and the atmosphere excellent ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Gerber Switzerland
- “ This hostel was different of all hostels that I have been visited before (Praga and New York). It is very cozy because is a house and not a room with a lot of bunk bed. The sunset in the sea happens everyday , in front of the hostel .... It's amazing !! There is a good supermarket near of the hostel . Anyway I loved to be there and I hope return there in the next vacation!! ”
- 03 Nov 2012 Ednan