Sheilas Cork Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpfull staff clean washroom good beds ”
- 12 May 2017 Erzsébet
- “ Very friendly, accommodating and helpful staff ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Thomas USA
- “ The kitchen area is big and very clean. You can sit ouside on the terrace and have your dinner (or lunch, or whatever) there, which is very nice - especially, when the sun is shining. The 6bed dorm that I was in was rather small and quite dark as it had only one very small window; and with 6 people sleeping there the air got quite bad. The "en suite" bathroom was small, but everything was good and clean. I can recommend staying at Sheila´s. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Julia Germany
- “ In my opinion this hostel is not the best if you visit Cork with your girlfriend and it is not very clean, but.... i think that it has value for money to this country for summer if you need sleep only one night. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Fernando Spain
- “ Badly insulated for noise unfortunately. The rooms don't all have under bed lockers. Very few power plug in the rooms. Overall ok but I've been in better place for cheaper ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous France