Sheilas Cork Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the very first time I stayed at a hostel and it was a really great experience! The location is very good which takes 5 minutes by walk to city center, train station and bus station(3 min). The staffs were very nice and I really appreciated that. I stayed 14 and 6 people room and the rooms were clean. However there was only one bathroom at 14 people room so I had to use the public shower room(3 shower booths) which is for women and man. Also you can only use the wifi at the ground floor. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice hostel... Nothing fancy but v central ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Aidan Ireland
- “ Spot on as always ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Bright and vibrant place with rad management. Had a small altercation with a girl in my room and the staff were on it so quick with professionalism and my best interests at heart. The hilly street it sits a top is worth the climb to stay here! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada