Sheilas Cork Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the very first time I stayed at a hostel and it was a really great experience! The location is very good which takes 5 minutes by walk to city center, train station and bus station(3 min). The staffs were very nice and I really appreciated that. I stayed 14 and 6 people room and the rooms were clean. However there was only one bathroom at 14 people room so I had to use the public shower room(3 shower booths) which is for women and man. Also you can only use the wifi at the ground floor. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice hostel... Nothing fancy but v central ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Aidan Ireland
- “ Spot on as always ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Bright and vibrant place with rad management. Had a small altercation with a girl in my room and the staff were on it so quick with professionalism and my best interests at heart. The hilly street it sits a top is worth the climb to stay here! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was my first hostel experience and I couldn't have been happier. The staff so was so helpful. I would stay here again in a heart beat. The place was totally safe and central to everything. I couldn't have been happier ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Jane USA
- “ This hostel was perfect for our stay in Cork. It was in a pretty central location, and a very easy walk into the city center. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to take care of us (for example, we checked in early so the man at the front desk gave us a free locker to store our stuff in which they normally charge for). There were also some excellent deals with local restaurants and pubs which saved us some money on dinner. I'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Alana USA